(no subject)

O.D.Iberien lovewalrus@hot.ee
Wed Jul 2 04:04:00 2003

I have the following shell script in my .vnc folder. I would like to change the geometry so that my viewer shows a true 800x600 desktop. The way the desktop is currently set, many application windows are four times the visible size of the desktop window, cannot be resized, and so are not very useful, as it is not easy to scroll back and forth for every line of a text document.

I imagine that this topic has been addressed before, but I am new to this and couldn't make out the explanations I came across in the archives. So, I have just sent this script. If anyone could tell me how to modify it, that would be a great help.

#!/bin/sh

xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
xsetroot -solid grey
xterm -geometry 80x24+10+10 -ls -title "$VNCDESKTOP Desktop" &
twm &

Hot Mobiil - helinad, logod ja piltsunumid!
http://portal.hot.ee