Newbie to the extreme question

kotoshi kojuma kotoshi@yyhmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:20:01 2003

First off, I know the answer to my problem is likely in the email list already, but I have looked for the last 2 hours with no luck. Here is what I am trying to do. I have a Windows 2k Pc at home running a Bellsouth DSL connection. I believe that my ip address is a private ip, due to it being a 192.168.number. I have no idea what my router's IP is and I am sure that I could not configure it anyway. I would like to connect to this PC from work. At work I have a Win XP Pro PC with a private IP. We have a leased Router that connects us to the internet. I have no control over this router, only the Delta Comm company. I would like for them to be able to connect to each other using TCP/IP. If I cannot get this to work, I know I can hook two modems with two modem lines, and dial into each other. Any help would be greatly appreiciated.....thanks