Linux Upgrade Question

"Beerse, Corné" c.beerse@torex-hiscom.nl
Tue Jul 1 09:12:00 2003

On unix, (that includes linux) the vnc package(s) more or less contain 2
binaries: `Xvnc` and `vncviewer`. you can savely move the old ones out of
the way (rename them, remove them, your choice) and put the new ones in
place of the old ones.

Then there are a couple of java files, in the ...vnc/classes directory. All
other files are readable script files which are stable since years.

So if you want to controll the update, to it manually: just update the
binaries.

CBee