New release of SmartCode Vnc Manager 1.3
Wed Apr 16 18:08:01 2003
Wow, seems like you think that you online one allowed to developer
VNC managers. Great news for you, you are not The One, other peoples
can do such thing too.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Bostedor" <Steveb@tshore.com>
To: "Yury Averkiev" <firstname.lastname@example.org>; <email@example.com>;
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 7:35 PM
Subject: RE: New release of SmartCode Vnc Manager 1.3
Wow, that didn't take long to copy from VNCScan.
The one that everyone else copies
From: Yury Averkiev [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 10:52 AM
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: New release of SmartCode Vnc Manager 1.3
New and cool in this release:
NEW: Added built in support for Windows Terminal Servers. Now SmartCode Vnc
Manager has support for most popular remote desktop servers: VNC and
Windows Terminal Servers.
NEW: Capture and save screenshot of remote VNC server screen.
Vnc Manager is an easy to use remote administration tool which allows
you to connect, view and take control of any computers running VNC (Virtual
Computing) or Windows Terminal Servers. It provides easy to use intuitive
interface and provides unique features that can significantly improve user
network administrators. The list of features includes but is not limited to:
* Grouping Support. Allows you to group computer for easier management.
* Group tree view for easier folder navigation.
* User can drag and drop server between groups.
* Can connect to Windows Terminal Server with nicely integrated full
featured built in viewer.
* Thumbnail View allows multiple computers to be monitored on-screen at
* Vnc Manager has built-in support for HTTP and SOCKS5 proxies.
* IP address scan. Allows scan for active VNC servers.
* Server Status scan. Checks from VNC server status. Can be started
manually or set to update server status via time interval.
* Start/Stop/Restart the remote Windows service.
* Capture and save screenshot of remote VNC server screen.
* Default session. Allows to set default setting for newly registered
* Default password. You can specify a default password to connect with,
or a specific one for each connection.
* Active sessions can be viewed in the separate windows or in Tab view
* Vnc Manager does not require Vnc Viewer to be installed. It uses
ActiveX Vnc Viewer control developed by SmartCode Ltd.
VNC-List mailing list