Displaying a windows instead of the complete desktop

Christopher Allan White chris@flyingwireless.com
Sat Nov 23 15:20:01 2002

Thanks Jerry for the pointer!

It is available at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/samfd/esvnc/.

The only catch is to display a window, you provide the window's name in
the server properties dialog.  It would be cool to have it so you can
just point and select the window you want to display.

Chris