New user here.

Michael Lamka mlamkajr@hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 21:55:00 2002

     Hello, I recently downloaded and installed VNC server on a windows NT
4.0 that uses Winproxy to connect to the internet via a 28.8 modem.  I also
have a VNC viewer at home on a win XP home edition pc connected to the net
thru roadrunner service.

     My problem is that i can't connect to the server at work from home.  i
keep getting the failed connection error everytime.  I've read a couple of
the listings and found nothing to help me out including the getting started
material on the realvnc website.  It would be greatly appreciated if anyone
can help me out.  Thank you.

Michael D. Lamka
Widener-Reichard Design & Construction
Springfield, OH 45502