vnc virtual display :)

. . cmap_17@yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 19 12:55:01 2002

Well I ran it initially as oracle then ran it as root too and it seemed to work. I wasn't getting the  xterm -geometry 80x24+10+10 process initially but now am. I changed the /tmp/.X11* directory contents to have oracle user permissions and although the temp directory was writeable by all I think the contents of .X11 being owned by root were mucking things up. Might be a bit clearer if I have to start it again but it works for now. Thanks to CBEE for inspiration. ;)
Elaine