(no subject)

Thierry RICAL Thierry@isd.be
Sat Nov 16 17:44:01 2002

I charged a version of your application which seems to me very well for
remote maintenance, I would like however to know if I can use it in
environement Lan from Wan. (eg: I am has Liege in Belgium, and I wish to
make management of PC has Paris in Lan. My address IP is dynamic and the
address in Paris is Fixe). Liege IP = 217.168.238.5 - Paris IpWan:
194.78.197.238 - Paris IP Lan 192.168.0.10 to 20

A+
Thierry

I.S.D.
Marvie 38