Select Multiple Listeners from a List?

Gary Sieker gsieker@mail.com
Thu Nov 14 17:50:00 2002

>I have a classroom environment where I'd like to be able to run
>the VNC Server mode on the teacher computer and the Viewer
>Listener mode on the PCs.  Currently, I have to manually enter
>either the IP address or computer name of the listener PC via the
>Add Client option.  Is there any way to either have the VNC
>Server Add Client show a listbox of all listeners or have VNC
>Server read the clients from a text file?

Doug,

There's a command line option 'connect' that you can use with
winvnc.exe to connect a given listening viewer to your server.

Ex:
"C:\Program Files\RealVNC\WinVNC\winvnc.exe" -connect {ip addr}

I suppose you could build a script to connect each of the IPs
you want to add using the above syntax, though I have never
tried it.

Regards,
-Gary

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Single & ready to mingle? lavalife.com:  Where singles click. Free to Search!
http://www.lavalife.com/wp.epl?a=2716