ANNOUNCE: List Reply-To change

William Hooper whooper@freeshell.org
Thu Nov 14 17:44:00 2002

[snip]
> Trust me, these arguments have been back and forth on other lists many
> times already.
>
> Please, before anyone continues to argue, go read:
> http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=6693&group_id=1

[snip]
> Marc

Every time a Reply-To change is discussed the above URL is mention.  I
will now do my end and link to the Response:

http://www.metasystema.org/essays/reply-to-useful.mhtml

If we are taking a vote, I say keep the Reply-To the way it is now (to
the list).  In the end the decision is up to who ever is administrating
the list.  If it isn't going to be put up to a vote or anything of that
nature, then arguing back and forth about the change accomplishes
nothing.

--
William Hooper