Weird Behaviour in Local Loop connection in Win XP Pro

Marius Zydyk marius@cadvision.com
Tue Nov 12 22:39:01 2002

Well, point remains. What do you expect when you vnc to yourself? You'll see
a vnc window, with a vnc session, which has a vnc window looking at itself,
ad infinitum, limited by system resources. This is expected behaviour.