Freezing displays

Terry_Houchins/FujiKoKi@fujikoki.com Terry_Houchins/FujiKoKi@fujikoki.com
Mon Nov 11 15:10:41 2002

Steve,
Have you replace the problem workstations updated video cards?

Terry Houchins
Network Coordinator
Fujikoki America
Dallas, TX  75234

                    Steve Mancour
                    <taozensteve@yah       To:     vnc-list@realvnc.com
                    oo.com>                cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Freezing displays
                    vnc-list-admin@r
                    ealvnc.com

                    11/11/2002 04:55
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to vnc-list

I run VNC 3.3.4 server and send the display out to approximately 8 clients
on a 2000 Professional peer to peer network.  Two of the clients freeze
their displays (one of them quite frequently).  I need to track down the
problem, but I don't know where to look.  I have replaced the various
hardware components of the most troublesome machine (except the
motherboard), to no effect.  Any suggestions?

Sincerely,

Steve