Windows VNC - highlighting/selecting text

Harry Henderson harry349@newsguy.com
Sun Nov 10 15:36:01 2002

Hello Nigel,

I wish I could help but my linux box here at home cannot access my Windows
with the VNC server running at work because of the firewall.  I never ran
server version 3.3.4.  I jumped from 3.3.3 (neither shift-arrows nor mouse
wheel worked) to 3.3.5 (both shift-arrows and mouse wheel work) but this
was all Windows -> Windows.  I have done a little of Windows -> Linux, but
have never tried Linux -> Windows.

You might try reposting your question with a different subject as some may
not be looking at this thread anymore since it was sort of a solved issue.

Harry