resize server window

William Hooper whooper@freeshell.org
Fri Nov 8 18:35:52 2002

Yes.

> My second question is: is there a way to scale the server desktop ? -
> searching the internet gave some hints to another version
> called .-SSS.
> Is this version available for windows as application or as
> source only -
> where can I find it ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Reinhard Eisberg

There is an option in the viewer to scale the display.  The -SSS was an
extention to VNC to have the server to the scaling instead of the viewer
(I believe it was for Palm clients) and is based on an early 3.3.3
release if I recall correctly.  I'm not sure what the difference would
be, but you can try the client's scaling first to see if it does what
you want.

--
William Hooper