Using Alt-Print-Screen with VNC

Jeff Reuter jreuter@gohip.com
Fri Nov 8 16:16:33 2002

As I use several computer using different OS's it is somehow useful to send a Print-screen to somebody. I'd like to know if any command exists to use the Alt-PrintScreen combination to get the actual Windows inside the VNCViewer. Using this command always gives me the whole VNCViewer Window, then I have to crop the image to fit to what I need, and then paste it. I would like to use a combination that copies to active Window of the distant machine to my clipboard

Many thanks

Jeff

Free Movies at http://www.gohip.com

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com