Windows VNC - highlighting/selecting text

Harry Henderson harry349@newsguy.com
Thu Nov 7 14:43:02 2002

Attn:  Coexec, William Hooper, Michael Milette, Greg Breland, Andy Harter,

Thank you all for your helpful responses.  It is good to see that I wasn't
the only one with this problem.

Coexec - Good call, I intend to upgrade to 3.3.5 today if I can find the time.

William Hooper - Thank you for pointing me to this page, I was looking
around for this, but I think I was on a different VNC related website (not
realvnc) at the time and couldn't find it.  Better yet, it says this issue
is fixed in 3.3.5 now!  We'll see.  :)

Michael Milette - Thank you for your diligent effort to reproduce, but
specific to running on a Win2k/XP server.  It is not an application
specific thing though.  See notes above, hopefully 3.3.5 will fix it like
it says it should.

Greg Breland - Again to you, thanks for your observations.  I will let you
all know (hopefully today or tomorrow) if the 3.3.5 server fixes the problem.

Andy Harter - Thanks for letting us know it has been released!  :)

Harry