Windows VNC - highlighting/selecting text

Greg Breland gbreland@mozillanews.org
Thu Nov 7 03:53:01 2002

That is interesting, I have had this exact same problem with TightVNC
and thought it was a flaw introduced at some point, but I guess this has
been around longer than I thought.

This is what I know about the problem:

1) It appears to be a flaw in the server.
2) There is some hardware based angle to this bug as it doesn't happen
on all servers even if they are running the same version of VNC
3) Sometimes the right shift will work when the left won't.
4) This is a windows problem as I have never experienced it with a Unix
server.

Hope this helps.  Anyone know if the new version of RealVNC has this
problem?

Greg