Windows VNC - highlighting/selecting text

Coexec coexec@yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 02:33:00 2002

I have noticed this as well, but I was not going to
ask about it until I get the time to upgrade to the
latest version.  I use the shift key to highlight
quite a bit, so it would be great if it did work in
the newest release.