Mailing list sanity restored

Nick Palmer nickp@ericwright.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 22:43:01 2002

All hail unto you, o mighty list unkludger.

Nick Palmer
IT Manager

-----Original Message-----
From: Tristan Richardson [mailto:tjr@realvnc.com]
Sent: 06 November 2002 15:30
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com

Sorry about all the bogus messages.  Unfortunately the list administrator
Wez is away today, but I've unsubscribed Jeff Koenig from the list, so it
should get back to normal now.  We'll look into how to stop it happening
again.

Cheers

Tristan

individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your computer. The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is forbidden. The Eric Wright Group will not be liable
for direct, special, indirect or consequential damage as a result
of any malicious program being passed on, or arising from alteration
of the contents of this message by a third party.