VNC-List digest, Vol 1 #272 - 21 msgs

tony@Instaview.com tony@instaview.com
Wed Nov 6 21:04:00 2002

So now we have to download 100+mb runtime ( *.net ) for it to work?

>Message: 19
>Subject: New VNCScan version
>Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:12:57 -0500
>From: "Steve Bostedor" <Steveb@tshore.com>
>To: <vnc-list@realvnc.com>

>Hello Everybody,

>There is a new version of VNCScan on our web site for those of you that are
interested.  This one is written in the Microsoft DotNet framework.  I've
also placed >links to download the required runtimes right under the VNCScan
.NET download.  Just in case you do not wish to use the new version just
yet, I've also placed a link >to the old version.  The new version is much
easier to use and it even stores your passwords.  I do want to make you
aware, though, that the passwords are stored in >the database, so be sure to
keep it in a safe place.