New VNCScan version

Steve Bostedor Steveb@tshore.com
Wed Nov 6 18:16:01 2002

Hello Everybody,

There is a new version of VNCScan on our web site for those of you that are interested.  This one is written in the Microsoft DotNet framework.  I've also placed links to download the required runtimes right under the VNCScan .NET download.  Just in case you do not wish to use the new version just yet, I've also placed a link to the old version.  The new version is much easier to use and it even stores your passwords.  I do want to make you aware, though, that the passwords are stored in the database, so be sure to keep it in a safe place.

http://www.vncscan.com/home