vnc 3.3.3rx and 3.3.4 + port scan (Jeff out of the officeWe dnesday 11/6/2002) (Jeff out of the office Wednesday 11/6/2002)

Nick Palmer nickp@ericwright.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 14:30:51 2002

Please, FFS, block this prawn.  Somebody.  I had about 500 of the frickin
things in my inbox this morning, and there's more coming in all the time.

Nick Palmer
IT Manager

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Morton [mailto:chromi@chromatix.demon.co.uk]
Sent: 05 November 2002 22:50
To: vnc-list@realvnc.com
Subject: Re: vnc 3.3.3rx and 3.3.4 + port scan (Jeff out of the
officeWednesday 11/6/2002) (Jeff out of the office Wednesday 11/6/2002)

>I will be out of the office Wednesday 11/6/2002.

Oh no, not another of these.

individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your computer. The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is forbidden. The Eric Wright Group will not be liable
for direct, special, indirect or consequential damage as a result
of any malicious program being passed on, or arising from alteration
of the contents of this message by a third party.