Where is Jeff.Koenig

Jonathan Morton chromi@chromatix.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 12:40:18 2002

>Maybe it would be in the list's bet interest to take him off the list...

Indeed it might, and I'm sure Mr. Weatherall will be pleased to do so
as soon as he actually notices the problem.  Of course, "pleased" is
precisely the opposite of what mood he'll actually be in when he does
so.

For my part, I've simply set up a temporary filter so that Mr.
Koenig's automated flood ends up in the bin, where it doesn't disturb
me quite so much.

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi@chromatix.demon.co.uk
website:  http://www.chromatix.uklinux.net/
geekcode: GCS$/E dpu(!) s:- a21 C+++ UL++ P L+++ E W+ N- o? K? w--- O-- M++$
           V? PS PE- Y+ PGP++ t- 5- X- R !tv b++ DI+++ D G e+ h+ r++ y+(*)