VNC Question

"Beerse, Corné" c.beerse@torex-hiscom.nl
Tue Nov 5 08:45:59 2002

It's also possible that this crash is due to other resources: Vncserver also
uses several tcp/ip ports: 5900 for the rfb communication, 5800 for the
webserver are well known. There are however other ports that are not so well
documented, like the one used for the listening service. It is possible your
other software uses that port and now fights with vncserver over the usage
of the port.

CBee