Access to on a local network from internet

Scott C. Best sbest@best.com
Mon Nov 4 21:53:01 2002

Meyer:

	Heya. As YDG suggested, you'll need to make 5 "port
forwarding" entries into the router that's doing the IP address
sharing:

1. External TCP port 5900 to your first PC's port 5900
2. External TCP port 5901 to your second PC's port 5900
3. External TCP port 5902 to your third PC's port 5900
4. External TCP port 5903 to your fourth PC's port 5900
5. External TCP port 5904 to your fifth PC's port 5900

	Then if you point a VNC viewer to your external IP
address, "Display 0" will reach your first PC, "Display 1"
will reach your second, etc.
	Hope it works for you!

-Scott