VNC server without viewer

Malamas Irene (mi) Malaire@Hilti.com
Sun Nov 3 08:41:00 2002

Hi,
Would love examples. Thanks for the info.

Rgds,
Irene.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Palmer [mailto:nickp@ericwright.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, 1 November 2002 10:57
To: 'vnc-list@realvnc.com'
Subject: RE: VNC server without viewer

Short answer is yes; I deploy vnc server to 2K workstation with winvnc.exe,
omnithread_rt.dll, VNCHooks.dll and zlib.dll, and use a batch file to copy
these and also merge a reg file from a station that's already set up.

I use these to push the install onto 2K and XP stations using their task
schedulers, and the service becomes available after a restart.

This ensures a consistent password.

If you want, I can provide examples.

Nick Palmer
IT Manager