Doubts

Glenn Lovitz lovitzg@pogoproducing.com
Sat Nov 2 22:43:01 2002

Prajeeth,

172.10.1.1 is also a private address. You are either behind a firewall
and/or NAT router and will have to either NAT your machine to a public
internet address on your firewall or port forward ports 580x/590x to your
machine 172.10.1.1 across your router depending on how you are connected to
the internet.

Regards,  Glenn