real vnc - questions on upcoming 3.3.5 release

Gary Sieker gsieker@mail.com
Sat Nov 2 00:40:00 2002

Questions for the real vnc folks re: 3.3.5 release.

Will there be new features along with the bug fixes
in the upcoming Nov release?

Can you provide any hints as to any new features
planned for either 3.3.5 or some future release
and a possible time-frame?

I'm really hoping to see the ability to specify a
port number on the 'Add New Client' option from the
server and was wondering if anyone could tell me if
its a possibility in the near-term.  I love the new
features in 3.3.4, but I really need this one!

Thanks,

-Gary

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup