How to find out what your URL is when you have a router

Daryl Boyd dboyd@igs.net
Fri Nov 1 22:20:00 2002

If you are trying to find out what your IP is through a router (because
you are using NAT or something like that)
You could also use on of the many web pages that will display the IP as
reported to the web site.
This will not work in all cases, but should work in most cases.

One such site:

http://www.myip.dk/

This will return your IP address, which you can then use to put together
the URL.

Daryl