Gateway Possibilities?

Vlad Harchev hvv@hippo.ru
Fri Nov 1 14:52:00 2002

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Ben Blackmore wrote:

 Hi,

 You are searching for a wrong solution.
 Install a port forwarding service (most often it's provided by firewalls,
e.g. winroute provides it too).

 The no-cost solution is to use datapipe:
http://www.bovine.net/~jlawson/coding/datapipe/Datapipe-win32.zip
(source here: http://www.bovine.net/~jlawson/coding/datapipe/datapipe.c
if you like building stuff yourself or if proxy is unix), and install it on
server.
 You should use encrypted VNC connection or all your keystrokes would be
capturable by anybody though.
 Or use ssh port forwarding.

 Best regards,
  -Vlad