multiple terminals in vnc

"Beerse, Corné" c.beerse@torex-hiscom.nl
Fri Nov 1 13:33:00 2002

I think you have 2 options:
- tell your app what terminal(emulator) you are running and see if it can
co-op with that.
- find a terminal emulator that emulates the same terminal as your old one.

Start looking at the definition of the $TERM variable in the origional
terminal. If it is PC based hardware, it is most likely vt100. Then I know
there is such a thing as Xvt which can do like a vt100.

Then there are many terminal emulators, most of them are called "*term".

Then there is a little change your app just expects PC based hardware (read
VGA hardware) Then you're out of luck here.

CBee