configuration

barnowl@uronramp.net barnowl "at" uronramp.net
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:44:54 +0000

Well for a start. You should change from having VNC in teh startup folder to have it run as a service. Also you really don't need the user running it in listen mode.  The above goes for all windows flavors. As to the rest, what version of windows are you using? Check the mailing list for disabling icons. That has been an ongoing debate in here. I think tightvnc may have an option to hide teh icon's builtin already. don't forget ctrl-alt-del will still let them kill it.

Evan