configuration

Amit Sharma amitpr84 "at" yahoo.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 09:35:12 +0000

hi everybody,

I have some queries regarding VNC.

1) I have put the .exe file of viewer in profile of
all user in startup. So now when a user logs in it
gets started automatically.
But here too there are two issues ...
     a) How can i stop users from changing password
for vnc configuration
     b) How can i stop a user from stoping the vnc
viwer and listner.The icons of both appears in taskbar
so anybody can stop them. I want to have settings that
only administrator can stop it or change password
while ordinary users do not have any access to it.

Regards
amit sharma