How to remove Server Histories?

Shola.Ogunlokun@AllenOvery.com Shola.Ogunlokun "at" AllenOvery.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:24:37 +0000

>From an earlier post,

these entries are held here

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ORL\VNCviewer\MRU

Thanks

Shola Ogunlokun

-----Original Message-----
From: charles.sabosik "at" itadv.com [mailto:charles.sabosik "at" itadv.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 6:26 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: How to remove Server Histories?

When you launch VNC Viewer, there is a pull-down window where you type the
VNC server name or IP address.  Does anyone know how you might clear this
pull down window of the last addresses you connected to?

This email is confidential and may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by telephoning +44 (20) 7330 3000 and requesting the IT Helpdesk. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.

Allen & Overy
One New Change
London
EC4M 9QQ

Tel:+44 (20) 7330 3000
Fax: +44 (20) 7330 9999
General Email: Helpdesk "at" allenovery.com
www: http://www.allenovery.com

Allen & Overy is a solicitors' partnership.  A list of the names of partners and their professional qualifications is open to inspection at the above office.  The partners are either solicitors or registered foreign lawyers.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This is a legal communication not a financial communication.  Neither this nor any other communication from this firm is intended to be, or should be construed as, an invitation or inducement (direct or indirect) to any person to engage in investment activity. The following information is provided in accordance with the Solicitors' Financial Services (Conduct of Business) Rules 2001.  The provision of our legal services may relate to investments.  We are not authorised by the Financial Services Authority, but we are regulated by the Law Society and we can undertake certain activities in relation to investments which are limited in scope and incidental to our legal services or which may reasonably be regarded as a necessary part of our legal services.  If for any reason we are unable to resolve a problem between us and a client, our client may utilise the complaints and redress scheme operated by the Law Society.