Forced Shutdown of Windows NT/2K Systems

Dave Warren maillist "at" devilsplayground.net
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:27:26 +0000

tony.caduto "at" micorp.com wrote:
> The problem needs to be addressed by the VNC developers, if PC Anywhere can
> do it, I don't see any reason why VNC can't.

PCAnywhere spreads itself everywhere it can within your system, and it
breaks (Err hooks) into your video drivers as well.  I suspect this is
how it continues to operate, although I'm not sure how much that helps
us here.

--
The nice thing about standards, there is enough for everyone to have their own.