Forced Shutdown of Windows NT/2K Systems

Dave Warren maillist "at"
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:27:26 +0000

tony.caduto "at" wrote:
> The problem needs to be addressed by the VNC developers, if PC Anywhere can
> do it, I don't see any reason why VNC can't.

PCAnywhere spreads itself everywhere it can within your system, and it
breaks (Err hooks) into your video drivers as well.  I suspect this is
how it continues to operate, although I'm not sure how much that helps
us here.

The nice thing about standards, there is enough for everyone to have their own.
See also: