Forced Shutdown of Windows NT/2K Systems

Dave Warren maillist "at" devilsplayground.net
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:27:18 +0000

Not entirely reliable, however.  Under some circumstances scripting a
shutdown in this way will still fail.  Once the shutdown gets to a
certain stage, the forceable shutdown will no longer kick in.

I just learned the hard way earlier today :(