ZoneAlarm Lock kicks in when using VNC

Jasmeet S. Virdi jvirdi "at" softhome.net
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 01:48:47 +0000

Yup i agree with u.
VNC ppl ensured that the screen saver doesn;t kick off while somebodys
working on VNC.. they never thot about ZA :-)

-js
----- Original Message -----
From: <barnowl "at" uronramp.net>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 4:30 AM
Subject: Re: ZoneAlarm Lock kicks in when using VNC

: Easy answer, as to why. ZA only counts local ( ie the keyboard/mouse
attached to computer) input as activity. This not a bug. It is supposed to
work this to keep ppl on the out side from hacking the box and using it to
do things like DDOS, or BackOrficing control of your box. How to fix not so
sure.
:
: Evan
: