ZoneAlarm Lock kicks in when using VNC

barnowl@uronramp.net barnowl "at" uronramp.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:23:26 +0000

Easy answer, as to why. ZA only counts local ( ie the keyboard/mouse attached to computer) input as activity. This not a bug. It is supposed to work this to keep ppl on the out side from hacking the box and using it to do things like DDOS, or BackOrficing control of your box. How to fix not so sure.

Evan