Sun Ultra 5

Wayne, Christopher L clwayne "at" sandia.gov
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:16:24 +0000

I just subscribed to this list and got hammered with 117 messages,
therefore, I probably won't catch everything, so please resond to me
directly to insure that I get it.  Then later, I'll summarize and post to
the list - thank you, chris

I have a Sun Ultra 5 that I am running vncserver on and for example, I'll
have 3 windows open, a couple of icons and the CDE toolbar.  On my win2k
machine, I'll run vncviewer to connect to the Sun, but all I see is a new
window and nothing of the CDE on the Sun.  What else do I need to do to see
the display on the Sun?

thanks,
chris