Vnc on HPUX10.20

ASANO,SEIJI (A-Japan,ex1) seiji_asano "at"
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:29:27 +0000

Hi everyone,
I have a problem. If you have any good advise, please provide for me.

I like to share an unix same session desktop on a windows client.
For example, login as a root user on an unix and open a terminal window.
I like to see this same environment on a windows client.

This is a situation to run vncsercer.
For instance, now default setting is hpux DISPLAY=xxxx:0.0
And Xvnc is not running.
but I type "vncserver :0" then the message is appeared "The VNC is already
running as :0"

So, I type "vncserver :1" then,
Now I only see the different view desktop. It's like a Reflection X and so

Do you know how to setup this ?

     Seiji Asano

     Parametric Test
     ATG Service & Support