application sharing

Jasmeet S. Virdi jvirdi "at" softhome.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:06:28 +0000

Hi,
    Windows version of VNC can be configured to allow multiple users to work
on the same box. Try the settings while connecting to a VNC Server.

-js
----- Original Message -----
From: "Retzlaw Heinrich" <hretzlaw "at" etm.at>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 1:35 PM
Subject: application sharing

: Hello,
: I do not exactly know if this is the right mailing list. And if I am wrong
: here somebody should reprehend me and maybe tell me where I have to go.
: I need some source code or API or ???  for application sharing. First for
: windows and later for Linux. There is a VNC-Version for one application
and
: that is still good, but the problem in Windows is, that only one client
can
: connect to the server. I did not test it in Linux, but I read that it
should
: work.
: Does somebody know where I can get it? Or which books are good to read, if
: want to do it myself?
: Thank you
: Best regards
: Heinrich