application sharing

Retzlaw Heinrich hretzlaw "at" etm.at
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:30:12 +0000

Hello,
I do not exactly know if this is the right mailing list. And if I am wrong
here somebody should reprehend me and maybe tell me where I have to go.
I need some source code or API or ???  for application sharing. First for
windows and later for Linux. There is a VNC-Version for one application and
that is still good, but the problem in Windows is, that only one client can
connect to the server. I did not test it in Linux, but I read that it should
work.
Does somebody know where I can get it? Or which books are good to read, if I
want to do it myself?
Thank you
Best regards
Heinrich