Running VNC on Solaris

Barry Saunders Barry_Saunders "at"
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:31:52 +0000

Hi everyone, this is my first of probably many posts to this group.  I am
having problems with viewing VNC on my Windows boxes from Solaris 2.6.  The
problem is, my Solaris box is running TrueColor and I need to run

I tried using vnc1280 -cc3 :(display#) but it starts with display 1 instead of
the display that I want which is in the 20's.

I also tried vncserver -cc3 :(display#) still the same.

Is there a fix for this or does anyone know how to set the Display to use

See also: