TightVNC 1.2.3 released

Constantin Kaplinsky const "at" ce.cctpu.edu.ru
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:56:21 +0000

Hello Tony,

tc> Does tight VNC shut down before everything else like standard VNC?
tc> For those of you who don't know when you reboot a server with vnc,
tc> the vnc service is the first to die, and if something else hangs ,
tc> you will never know it. This is ok if the server is down the hall,
tc> but when it is across town or the country it really sucks.

TightVNC is similar to VNC in this aspect. If somebody knows how to
solve the problem the most correct way, please let me know, I'll try
to fix that, if that would not take too much time.

--
With Best Wishes,
Constantin