Connection troubles

Luc Simon luc.simon "at"
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:23:07 +0000

First of all, I'm French. I know, I know, it's hard, but I try to
Just to say that maybe my English is not perfect at all . but you
probably can understand my problem.
I use Dynip services to emulate a static IP address.
When I try to connect to my remote PC, using Dynip name through
internet, I get the message ""WriteExact : Socket error while writing".
(By the way, I can connect to my FTP server on the same PC through Dynip
But if I try to connect to the same remote PC through my personal
network, using the PC name or its internal IP address, zum beispiel, all is OK
What's wrong with me ?
Thanks for your help
See also: