TightVNC 1.2.3 released

Dave Warren maillist "at" devilsplayground.net
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:14:17 +0000

Constantin Kaplinsky wrote:
> TightVNC 1.2.3 has been finally released.

I have a number of computers running regulat WinVNC.  Can I simply stop
the VNC service, kill winvnc.exe vncviewer.exe, drop in the new EXE and
DLLs (Into the existing \Program Files\ORL\VNC directory) and restart
the service?  Or is anything more required as far as the installation goes?

--
The nice thing about standards, there is enough for everyone to have their own.