VNC and Gnome Nautilus

Roger Williams rogerw "at" nordlink.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:22:27 +0000

Evan, I can watch the console on the Linux box as I run the Windows viewer. The
two are not connected at all, which makes sense if we assume they are supposed to
be different sessions. I have heard that multiple people can log onto the same
session remotely and all will see the same screen, but that is not the same as being
on the console display. I understand the console display is display :0, while the VNC
displays are display :1, display :2, etc. I haven't yet tried the multiple logins as I
have only one Winviewer box available at the moment.

Thanks for the idea - and there are no dumb questions except the one unasked!

Roger