ip address

Scott "The Axe" O'Bryan axeman "at" dwarf.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:35:05 +0000

Without setting up the server to redirect requests to you using NAT then
I don't hink there is anything you CAN do..

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com] On Behalf Of xBANEx
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 11:53 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: ip address

somone please help me... i really need to fix this, i want to use vnc
soooo badly... i am a client using internet sharing. i cant touch the
servor computer becuase its not mine, the ip addess its giving me is the
same one as the servor and vnc doesnt work on that. can somone please
tell me how to get my own, or a program that would do it for me....
please help

thanx
greg

**NOTE**
this is a free web-based email service provided by Equal Vision Records.
this email address does not belong to an employee of Equal Vision
Records, nor are they associated with us in any way.
**NOTE**