VNC server in Java

Scott "The Axe" O'Bryan axeman "at" dwarf.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:34:46 +0000

There was one on the web site, but I'm not sure how well it performs.
The problem with it is that you'll need to access the display stuff
though JNI unless you are only looking to export AWT or SWING.  If you
are looking at JNI, it could be slow.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com] On Behalf Of kiran
chandramohan
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 2:09 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: VNC server in Java

hi friends

  I am going to do a project in VNC.
I like to know

  * Will it be advisable to build the VNC server in Java
  * Has anyone build the VNC server in Java.

Kinly let me know, if anyone has any ideas about these.

regards
Kiran