no static ip

Scott "The Axe" O'Bryan axeman "at" dwarf.org
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:34:29 +0000

Yes, check out TZO.  They will give you a fixed IP address that routes
to your dynamic one.  (www.tzo.com).  Man, I've been recommending them a
lot recently.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com] On Behalf Of Chip Wood
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 9:21 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: no static ip

My dsl connection changes ip# every 12 hours from the ISP (Bellsouth
Fast
Access). Is there a way I can have the new IP# sent to me when it
changes or
some type of software that does this ?

Otherwise I have to call the office to get the current IP# to connect
remotely.

Thanks

Chip
Corinth MS